Monday, April 26, 2010

One word....Finals!!!

That's right folks! It's that lovely time of year for us college kids....finals week. This is only my second semester of college so I'm used to how things roll in college and have finally gotten used to studying. Unfortunately, finals just take every thing out of me. That's why I haven't been able to blog..I've been so busy with finals and packing and projects and presentations that I just haven't had the time. So, I found a little bit of spare time to let you know exactly why I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to.

So, now that the excuse is over I can blog about something Disney related. But, I'm really not so sure what to blog about....my brain is fried. All I can think about right now are questions like "What's the anti-derivative of cos^-1(ln x)?" and "How do you create a matrix in MATLAB?" Oh boy what fun it is to be an engineering major. But, the only thing getting me through (well one of the only things) is the fact that I know I won't have to deal with finals next fall because I will be at Disney! The other thing is the fact that I won't have to live in this terrible dorm room anymore. It's getting a little annoying. I don't mind the roommate thing. It's the community showers that the entire floor shares. It sucks!! I'm going to be happy about the fact I don't have to wear flip flops to go to the bathroom or in the shower! Oh the little things in life. I'm also going to be super ecstatic to have some home cooked food! Well not really home cooked but anything is better than the cafe in the dorms; I plan on making some amazing mac and cheese as soon as I get home!

So enough about me ranting about the dorm rooms and how nasty they are and how much I will love to get out of them and on to...well I really don't know what to say next. I know I want to start doing some Disney blogs where I research the parks and map out what I want to do and learn about the history of Disney more. And I plan on doing a roommate survey blog and a Disney bucket list blog. But, those aren't ready yet since it is time for finals and I don't have the time to do any research that I'm not being tested on within the next two weeks. So let me know what y'all want to here!! I will probably do one more blog before I get really in depth on the Disney stuff just as an autobiographical blog on yours truly. Or maybe not. Tell me what you want to hear!! So in the mean time here is another photograph of mine! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment